Chronicles of Raivyne, Rogue of Thunderhorn

Written by a slightly whacky (i'm not nutso, the dr said so!) rogue. Seriously, there's nothing wrong with me. IRL I'm very mild mannered... like Clark Kent.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Updates Galore!

OK maybe not galore, but I do a have a two.

1. Raivyne has left Shadow Guard and joined Destined. Destined up until a couple of weeks ago was one of the best guilds on the server, and probably still are really. A couple of weeks ago, the guild Hâted disbanded and a lot of the members from Destined left to form Hâvok (with some of the Hâted people). I have been wanting to raid more than the once a week that Shadow Guard does, and happened to have a friend in Destined (you may remember Mal from previous posts). Lo and behold they needed rogues! I was amazed, nobody ever needs a rogue. LOL

I went on my first raid with them last night and had a great time! We did Ony and MC up to Shaz. Everyone seemed really nice and I think we worked well together for having quite a few new recruits. Tonight we finish it off.

Oh got my Nightslayer pants last night! J I was happy, I really didn’t expect to get anything for a month or more. I also got the Aged Core Leather Gloves after I saw no dagger rogues wanted them and they are now part of my FR gear! Handy too cause I didn’t have any FR gloves yet. The nightslayer gloves also dropped, but I passed on them so the other rogue recruit that lost the roll on the pants could have them.

2. Maudalyne is level 40 now, never did really get around to power leveling her… LOL I’ll be working on her on my off nights from destined.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see an update!

A big congrats on your loot - hope there's more coming.

Miss you at roguespot :'(


-Whisp

11:32 AM  
Blogger Hexa said...

Nice that you guys have rolls for the loot.. I am stuck with a complicated DKP system. I guess it is fair in the end but it sure is a hassle.

6:08 PM  
Blogger Raivyne said...

@ whisp: Thanks! I miss roguespot too :(

@ hex: we do DKP too, we just roll incase two members are close in DKP then their DKP is modified by their attendence and sometimes rolls are used to determine winner when they are very close. i was within 4 dkp of another rogue a week or so ago and won cause i rolled a 97 and he rolled like a 40 or something.

But in the instance of the article, none of the other rogues with lots of DKP needed them. >.<

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home