Chronicles of Raivyne, Rogue of Thunderhorn

Written by a slightly whacky (i'm not nutso, the dr said so!) rogue. Seriously, there's nothing wrong with me. IRL I'm very mild mannered... like Clark Kent.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Venoxis! Sit! Roll Over! Play dead! Good Boy…

So, in the end once the Guard came together, snake boy was a puddy tat. We had to reset him one time because we had melee run in, but didn’t think about where they were coming from. So, we lost a few healers and casters to the chain lightning effect…

The next time I suggested melee stay to the right of the room away from the casters, that way when they ran in, it would be less likely that the chain connected to the casters. It worked and we had no problems downing him! Everyone was very happy. Here’s a screenie of the crew (we had to borrow a few people from another guild 2 mages and a pally).



Onward to the Bat Cave!!! We attempted the Bat Lady 3 times, and she was at 1% when everyone died the third time. Unfortunately one of the mages had to leave, and we didn’t get another attempt. I’m confident that she would have died had we tried again. I’m also confident that next time I bring a Greater Fire Protection Potion! You see, she would have died if I had not got caught by a fire bomb in mid-bandage when she was at only 30% health… **kick, kick, kick**

Unfortunately I don’t have any screen shot of her near death as I was too busy rooting for the team, and watching everything unravel before my wisp eyes… **kick kick**

Next raid set for Friday night, and I expect we will have the snake, bat and hopefully Bloodlord. If we get the Bloodlord we’ll head to the Spider – Ouch! Not only do I hate spiders, but this spider is particularly nasty. I’m confident that Shadow Guard will figure her out in the near future though.

Now, I bid you adieu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home