Chronicles of Raivyne, Rogue of Thunderhorn

Written by a slightly whacky (i'm not nutso, the dr said so!) rogue. Seriously, there's nothing wrong with me. IRL I'm very mild mannered... like Clark Kent.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

One Shot’d

This past Friday night (May 12th) the guild went to ZG again w/high hopes of downing Venoxis, Jeklik and taking a crack at the Bloodlord. No such luck. We had 10 people that had not been in there before (some had been in, but not with us), so that slowed our set up time (a whole lot). We had to reset him a few million times as well because of little things. By the time we killed the Snake Boy it had gotten so late that peeps had to go. I was pretty drained anyway and ready for a respite, so when the raid broke for the night I was kinda relieved.

We went back the next day for our revenge. Yes, I know the three day timer… well when we got in Friday night the reset time was 7 hrs, so something was screwy. This was fine, it gave us an opportunity to kill Venoxis again. We one-shot’d him and he dropped the same boots that he’s dropped 3 of the 4 times we’ve downed him… ugh.

Then we moved on to the Bat Lady. We lost one of our tanks (surprise family visit), so I got to drag my friend NSND down to ZG!!! (and his guild kindly let him come) After another long set up we one shotted her too. Our first kill on her, although we’ve gotten her to 1% before. I’ll upload a Screenie when I get home today.

Next raid is next Saturday, and I took the liberty of penciling in an MC trash mob run in June… (bout time!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Hexa said...

Grats to the one shots.. sounds a little bit like the progress my own guild did a couple of weeks ago. Its fun to down the first few bosses although I wish they would leave a wee bit more loot =)

/Hexapuma @ Ravencrest (EU)

3:12 AM  
Blogger Raivyne said...

Thanks!

As of the patch they will drop 2 items! woot.

We still don't have the bat completly worked out though, hopefully soon...

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home