Chronicles of Raivyne, Rogue of Thunderhorn

Written by a slightly whacky (i'm not nutso, the dr said so!) rogue. Seriously, there's nothing wrong with me. IRL I'm very mild mannered... like Clark Kent.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Raivyne's New Gear (Screens)

Well, I got my Shadowcraft Legs, Shoulders and Boots upgraded this weekend! FINALLY! I really like the dark blue and black better than the old grey and black. It even matches my guild tabard - which i'm sporting to hide my non-matching tunic. I've had a great time with the upgrade quests too, and I don't really mind the time or money I've invested into them. My guild isn't in MC, and I can always make more money. The Darkmantle set is a good option for me now. I may or may not upgrade some of it to ZG gear at a later date... I really like the energy proc!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home